TOXEX spag. drops - Stimulates excretion of endogenic and exogenic toxins, including foci, pathogens and toxic deposits and heavy metals such as mercury from amalgam fillings. It also provides antibacterial properties, activates the immune response, cleanses the body fluids, stimulates the lymphatic system and mucous membranes and eliminates pathogenic processes. When used together with PEKANA teas, the excretion of toxins can be considerably increased and healing time shortened.
- Strong systemic drainage of any xenobiotic, heavy metal, or microbial toxin.
- “Turbo-charges” the excretion properties of gentler drainage medicines.
- Regulatory blockade caused by key toxin encumbering matrix.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml) drops
Ingredients: Argenticum nitricum 4X, Bryonnia cretica 4X, Clematis recta 3X, Echinacea angustifolia 12X, Gallium aparine 6X, Glechoma hederacea 6X, Hydrastis canadensis 4X, Ledum palustre 6X
1 drop 1 time every 1 to 5 days if tolerance has not been demonstrated.
Sometimes dose can be titrated up to 20 drops 2 times per day.
Duration of Use:
Used in the context of protocols for clearing heavy toxic burden inducing a regulatory blockade. These protocols are generally 1 to 6 weeks in duration.
Generally Not Combined With:
Septonsil, as this remedy is generally aggressive enough without Toxex added.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”