Vitamin E Succinate
Vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, as a dry powder in a hard-shell vegetarian capsule. Provides vitamin E, and succinate, which plays a role in the Krebs cycle, the major metabolic pathway for generating energy.
- Prevents free radical damage
- Balances cholesterol levels
- Repairs skin damage
- Eases PMS
- Keeps Hormones Balanced
- Combats Wrinkles
- Shields Sun Damage
- Great treatment for brittle nails
- Sunburn Relief
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Cleanses the skin
- Cold sore relief
- Hair growth
- Prevents macular degeneration
- Prevents Cataracts
- Reduces the formation of blood clots
- delay the onset of age-related cognitive decline, including dementia and Alzheimer disease
- Combats Arthritis pain
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily with meals, or as Succinate directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”