Royal Cat's Claw
Through Scientific Research, Cat’s Claw has been shown
- To strengthen the immune system
- To act as an anti-inflammatory in auto-immune conditions, including lupus, asthma, arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, etc.
- To reduce CRP (C-reactive protein) in the blood – helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries
- To increase cell death of abnormal cells
- To repair DNA of mutated cells
- To lower blood pressure
- To support brain health/cognitive function
- By some researchers suggest that more research is needed on Uncaria tomentosa as a preventative for Alzheimer’s because of links to inflammation. Initial research looks promising.
Liquid Herbal Extract 4 oz (118ml)
Serving size: 1 teaspoon (5ml)
Servings per bottle: 29
Uncaria tomentosa (1:1) extract
Other Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, grain alcohol, water, Gluten-Free
For Immediate and Urgent Use: Take 1 teaspoon with water at least 30 minutes before or 2 hours after eating, 2 to 3 times daily for up to 3 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Maintenance Dosage: Take 1-2 teaspoons on an empty stomach once a day, 4 to 5 days a week.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”