Relieves minor symptoms of viral infections that may affect the upper respiratory tract, such as cough, sore throat, sneezing, cold sores, fever.
Relieves minor symptoms of viral infections that may affect the intestinal tract such as diarrhea and fever.
- May be taken concurrently with other conventional medication
- Contains no ingredient made from a gluten-containing grain (wheat, barley, or rye). • Alcohol-free
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
Containing 2 tubes (each 4g/0.14 oz)
Net weight 8g/0.28 oz
Asclepias vincetoxicum 6X; Echinacea 2X; Echinacea purpurea 2X; Hepar sulphuris calcareum 10X; Hydrocotyle asiatica 4X; Phytolacca decandra 4X; Sulphur 10X; Thuja occidentalis 6X.
Inactive ingredient: Sucrose.
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 pellets, 3 times per day.
Children 6- 12 years: 3 pellets, 3 times per day.
Children under 6 years: consult a physician
Take on an empty stomach. Take 15 minutes before meals.
HOW TO USE:
Turn tube upside down and rotate cap to release pellets into cap. Unscrew the cap carefully, do not touch the pellets with your hands. Pour the pellets under the tongue and allow to dissolve.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”