DEMYC external spag. drops - These topical drops combine proven homeopathic and spagyric substances known for their strong disinfectant and healing capabilities, providing a biological therapy that acts as a fungicide and restores the skin. Depending on the type of mycotic infection (hair, skin or nail).
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email email@example.com to request a password.
- Fungal infections of skin
- SKIN MYCOTIC INFECTIONS
- A failure to resolve skin mycoses with this product suggests the need for treatment of the underlying condition, such as gut fungal dysbiosis or immunodeficiency.
20 ml Topical Drops
Ingredients: Delphinium staphysagria 3X, Piper methysticum 8X, Ranunculus bulbosus 5X, Anagallis arvensis MT, Calendula officinalis MT, Salvia officinalis MT, Anhydrous glycerin
Topical use at least twice daily.
Duration of Use:
Continue to use until fungal infection is resolved. Good response should be seen within a few days when treating skin fungus such as athlete’s foot and ringworm. Treatment of nail bed fungus requires much lengthier treatment, such as 6 to 12 months.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”