Clear Way Cofactors
Clear Way Cofactors are a proprietary blend of phytoextracted polyphenolic antioxidants, R-Lipoic Acid (RLA), targeted vitamins (B1, B5, B6), selenium, kelp extract and high-potency nattokinase designed to maximize metal detoxification pathways.
The polyphenolics and R-LA have demonstrated the ability to upregulate the detoxification systems of the body, especially the glutathione system1-4. The glutathione system contains multiple molecules and enzymes that function to quench oxidative stress, repair damaged proteins and detoxify/remove endogenous (internally created) and exogenous (externally acquired) toxins.
The only way to truly optimize the function of the glutathione system is to stimulate the production of the system components from within the cells. Polyphenolic antioxidants such as Epicatechin (found in pine bark and green tea extracts) have demonstrated tremendous efficacy in doing this by “turning on” a cellular master switch called the Nrf2 protein. This protein turns on the cellular production of several antioxidants and detoxification molecules.1 Polyphenols have the added benefits of high anti-inflammatory properties, anticarcinogenic activity, and passage through the blood-brain barrier.
Clear Way Cofactors features a potent proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts of:
- Haritaki is the polyphenolic-rich fruit of the Terminalia Chebula
- Pine Bark Extract is the richest source of epicatechins (the building block of OPC’s – oligomeric proanthocyanidins) and powerful anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective glutathione builders.3
- Pomegranate Extract, a rich source of ellagic acid, which has shown impressive activity on glutathione synthesis and glutathione S-transferase activity.4
- Gotu Kola and Bacopa Extract is added for nerve detoxification, protection, and stabilization.
- Dandelion Extract is added for liver protection and to stimulate adequate bile and urinary flow.
- Kelp Extract is added for iodine/other trace minerals and polyphenolic content.
- Nattokinase and Biofilms: In addition to the comprehensive cellular protection delivered by the antioxidant components of the formula, high-potency nattokinase is included to help break down biofilms in the gut. These biofilms prevent detoxification and absorption of nutrients as well as lock in dysbiotic intestinal flora. Additionally, Nattokinase has the unique quality of possessing strong anticoagulative properties without the risk of uncontrolled bleeding. For safety,
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 25
Thiamine (vitamin B1) 100mg
Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine 50mg
Vitamin B6 as pyridoxal (5-phosphate) 15 mg
Panthotenic acid (B5) 100mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200mcg
Proprietary Blend 1405mg
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) extract
Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) root extract
Bacopa Monnieri leaf extract
Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculous) whole plant extract
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) whole plant extract
Nattokinase (soybean fibrinase, min 20,000 fu/g)
Pine (Pinus Massoniana) bark extract
Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) pericap extract
Suggested Use: Begin with one–half
scoop for 3 days to test tolerance. Once tolerance is established, use one full scoop per day in 4-6 oz water with 2-6 pumps Etheric Delivery Vitamin C with R-Lipoic acid or other sources
DO NOT give this supplement to patients with hemolytic anemia.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”