Be healthy and strong!
Engystol is a homeopathic preparation which has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the duration and severity of symptoms during an acute viral infection and help protect from subsequent infections.
- Scientifically proven effective.
- May be used for both prevention and treatment of viral infections.
- Stimulates the non-specific defense system (immunomodulator).
- Suitable for the entire family.
- No known contraindications and very well tolerated.
- May be combined with other natural or conventional immunomodulating therapies and medications.
Sulfur D4 37.5 mg; Sulfur D10 37.5 mg; Vincetoxicum hirundinaria D6 75 mg; Vincetoxicum hirundinaria D10 75 mg; Vincetoxicum hirundinaria D30 75 mg.
Inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate.
Suggested Use: Tablets: adults, 12 years and older, in general, 1 tablet 3 times daily. In acute cases, 1 tablet every ½ to 1 hour, up to 12 times a day. Children (6 to 12 years), in general, 1 tablet 2 times daily. In acute cases, 1 tablet every 1 to 2 hours, up to 8 times a day. Young children (2 to 6 years), in general, ½ tablet 3 times daily. In acute cases, 1 tablet every 1 to 2 hours, up to 6 times a day. Babies (0 to 2 years), in general, ½ tablet 2 times daily. In acute cases, 1 tablet every 1 to 2 hours, up to 4 times a day. Otherwise, use as directed by a homeopathic practitioner or physician. Allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Dissolve tablet in a teaspoon of water before administering to a young child or baby.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- Do not use If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult with your healthcare provider before use.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”