What is an endorphin? Endorphins are endogenous opioid peptides that naturally exist within the human body. The body’s own natural endorphins, as well as exogenous opioid drugs like Vicodin and Oxycontin, provide a sense of calm, comfort, well being, and pleasure.
Endorphinate® CF (Caffeine Free) promotes restful sleep, relief of emotional and physical distress, as well as calm, comfort, well-being, and positive mood, without the energizing effects of Endorphinate® AR and PR.
- Improved restful sleep.
- Increased calm, comfort, positive mood, and well-being.
- Relief from anxiety, anger, and cravings.
- Prevention of emotional and physical distress.
- Enhanced adaptive response to many types of stress.
- Greater self-control over feelings, thoughts, and behaviors.
- Some individuals report benefits within minutes, hours, and days of initial dosing.
- Others find that their benefits are experienced more slowly over the first few weeks.
- Major benefits typically continue to increase over months of daily use.
Active Ingredients: N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Theanine (L-TeaActive), Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Lemon Balm, Forskolin Root Extract, Magnesium Sulfate.
Inactive ingredients: rice bran, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsules: vegetable cellulose.
Suggested Use: When taken at bedtime, Endorphinate® CF can promote restful sleep. Most people start with one capsule but may increase to two capsules for extra strength. Many people take Endorphinate® AR or PR during the day for their energizing and anti-inflammatory benefits and use Endorphinate® CF at bedtime for restful sleep.
Endorphinate® CF is well tolerated by most individuals. No negative side effects have been reported. However, if you are taking other medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before Endorphinate®.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”