Royal Maca Plus DIM
Royal Maca Plus for Women with DIM is an ideal product combining the hormone-regulating effect of Maca (helps your body make its own hormones) with the estrogen-metabolizing effect of DIM. This product helps relieve PMS and painful periods and alleviates peri-menopausal, menopausal and postmenopausal symptoms.
This product helps create hormone balance in women in the same way as other Royal Maca products, while DIM is especially helpful in giving an extra boost for women with high estrogen and low progesterone levels. Studies show that DIM helps reduce the risk of breast cancer and other estrogen-dependent cancers.
- Made with Certified Organic Gelatinized Maca Roots Concentrate
- With DIM™
- Lepidium Peruvianum/Meyenii
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes the production of anti-inflammatory estrogen metabolites*
- Suggested for women with a family history of breast cancer*
- Relieves PMS symptoms*
- Suggested for women with autoimmune conditions*
- Suggested for women with severe estrogen dominance*
- Helpful to women with low thyroid function*
- 450 mg Royal Maca root concentrate
- 1.12 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 100 mg Diindolylmethane (DIM)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.66 g||<1%|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||200 mg|
|Royal Maca Root Concentrate||900 mg|
(No need to refrigerate)
Take with food. Ideally, take a teaspoon of butter or health oil on toast or vegetables. You could also take it with one tablespoon of yogurt or a nut butter. This combination assists in the proper assimilation of DIM.
- Consult product label for directions
- If you are Petite or Sensitive, start with 1 capsule daily with food.
Peri-menopausal women: Take 1 cap once or twice a day with meals.
Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Women start with 1 cap daily with food for the 1st week. Increase in 2nd week to 1 cap twice a day with food and then to 1 cap 3 times daily in 3rd week. If hot flash symptoms aren't 80% better, add regular Royal Maca caps as needed.
- Consult physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use with Tamoxifen®.
- Note: Avoid any form of estrogen, including phytoestrogens herbs. It is normal for urine to appear more orange while using this product.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”