- Removes Debris, Mops Up Toxins and Helps Restore Microbial Balance
Removal of debris and toxins is always important when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Endotoxins from Gram-negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals, and byproducts of yeast and bacteria all can contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation.
G.I. Detox™ contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple, well-tolerated cleansing regime. The unique adsorbing and absorbing structure and negative electrical charge make G.I. Detox™ one of the best products of its kind.
- Assists in binding toxins including LPS, metals, and unwanted microbial by-products.
- Recommend for use with Biocidin® to avoid Herxheimer reactions.
- Assists in “Mop Up” phase of biofilm removal.
- May assist as nutritional support for mold and mycotoxin clearance.
- Perfect as a medicine cabinet staple when food or water quality is compromised.
75% Pyrophyllite Clay, 25% Activated Charcoal
Suggested Use: For “mop-up” of die-off reactions take 1 - 2 capsules 1 hour apart from Biocidin®, Olivirex® or other medications, or use as needed for acute G.I. discomfort or toxin binding.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”