GutPro formula is available in powder and capsules.
All probiotics recognize that a healthy, balanced digestive system is crucial to a healthy life. And that's all good. Unfortunately most people are not aware that additives in some probiotics can actually prevent the very health they are designed to support. That's why we created GutPro™ probiotic powder.
GutPro formula is designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people. This makes GutPro™ the right choice for people with sensitive digestive systems... or for anyone who wants to improve their digestive health, in a way that is kind to the gut.
GutPro's™ unique custom probiotic formula is based on extensive research gathered from communities with a vested interest in improving gut health.
- GAPS Diet (Gut and Psychology Syndrome)
- Body Ecology Diet
- Gluten Free / Casein Free / Soy Free (GFCFSF)
- Autism / PDD-NOS
- PANDAS, PANS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
Everything you want in a probiotic
- As many friendly probiotic bacteria strains as possible
- Therapeutic potency
- Guaranteed potency (strains are freeze-dried and kept refrigerated)
- Made in the USA Made In The USA
Unlike other probiotics, GutPro™ is free of unwanted additives
- No allergens (e.g. dairy, corn, soy, gluten. GutPro probiotic™ is produced on a non-dairy, non-soy vegetarian culture)
- No fillers or excipients (e.g. inulin, cellulose, maltodextrin, FOS)
- No strains that are reported to cause reactions (e.g. streptococcus thermophilus, etc)
- No strains that contribute to d-lactic acidosis (e.g. l-acidophilus, etc)
- No unnecessary ingredients (e.g. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide)
Clinically documented effectiveness
- All probiotics used in organic 3 formulations have been thoroughly researched and documented
- Human-compatible species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Colonizing and transient species with documented benefit
- Avoidance of spore-forming species
The perfect balance of L-lactate and D-lactate
Some people think that probiotics that contain any D-lactate producing strains can cause acidosis. This is too simplistic of an explanation. Click here to find out more about d-lactate free probiotics. Together, the eight strains in GutPro™ custom probiotic, along with a proper diet, may be an effective way to correct gut dysbiosis and reverse acidosis.
Exclusive GutPro™ 8 strain formula
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium lactis
GutPro™ Powder: Each bottle contains: 30 grams. Serving Size: 1/32 tsp, which provides 25+ Billion CFUs. Servings per Bottle: 230 servings
Ingredients: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis.
Other Ingredients: None.
Suggested Use: Adult Dose; 1/32 tsp = 25 Billion CFUs (230 servings).Child Dose;
1/64 tsp = 12.5 Billion CFUs (460 servings)
(only under direct supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner)
1/4 tsp = 200 Billion CFUs (28 servings)
1/8 tsp = 100 Billion CFUs (57 servings)
1/16 tsp = 50 Billion CFUs (115 servings)
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Additional Information: Since every individual is unique so is their supplemental needs. Please consult your healthcare practitioner for the right dosage for your particular need.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”