Candida Plus (Homeopathic Drops)
Candida Plus is for the temporary relief of symptoms related to Candida albicans infection including nausea, drowsiness, lethargy, confusion, vaginal discharge, sensitivities to foods and mucous congestion.
Candida albicans is a yeast-like fungus that normally lives in a healthy balance in the body. It is found mostly in the intestines, genital tract, mouth, and throat. When the balance is upset, or when conditions favor the growth of the yeast over the normal flora of the intestine, the overpopulation of yeast and infection results. This is known as Candidiasis and the fungus travels to all parts of the body through the bloodstream. In the mouth, it is called thrush; in the vagina, it is called vaginitis (yeast infection). It affects both men and women.
1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Echinacea (3X)
- Phytolacca Decandra (3X)
- Hydrastis Canadensis (6X)
- Acetaldehyde (6X 12X 30X 12C 30C)
- Caffeic Acid (6X 12X 30X 12C 30C)
- Gallicum Acidum (6X 12X 30X 12C 30C)
- Indolum (6X 12X 30X 12C 30C)
- Mannan (6X 12X 30X 12C 30C)
- Lycopodium Clavatum (12X)
- Mercurius Solubilis (12X)
- Pulsatilla (12X)
- Sepia (12X)
- Fungus Nosodes (12X 30X 200X)
- Candida Albicans (60X 100X 12C 30C)
- Brugia Malayi (39C 60C 200C)
Adults: Take1-10 drops under the tongue, 3 times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children: Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing without consulting your health care professional,
- Do not use if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”