ASSISTS IN REMOVING BIOFILMS (PLAQUE) FOR FRESHER BREATH AND A BRIGHTER SMILE*
When it comes to oral care, plaque (a biofilm) is a universal challenge. Dentalcidin™ toothpaste contains Biocidin®, a botanical formula with a strong track record in removing biofilms. Dentalcidin™ toothpaste gently and effectively cleans and whitens teeth, while supporting healthy microbial balance.* Essential oils support fresh breath. For the greatest benefit, use Dentalcidin™ toothpaste with DentalcidinLS oral rinse.
- Keeps teeth feeling clean all day*
- Gentle, effective cleaning*
- Maintains oral health*
- Assists in removing oral biofilms (plaque)*
- Supports oral microbiome balance*
- Broad-spectrum activity*
- Contains botanicals with antioxidant and tissue-soothing activity*
- Professional-grade botanicals
- Laboratory tested for potency and purity
- Contains Biocidin® botanical formula
- Contains essential oils for additional benefits Ideal for daily use
- Light minty flavor suitable for all ages
- Made without fluoride, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, sugar, and artificial flavors and colorings
3 oz pump (90ml)
Sorbitol, Biocidin® (Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea (extract) & Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grape Seed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil), DI Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Dental Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (coconut derived). Cellulose Gum, Natural Organic Spearmint Flavor, FreshTM Essential Oil Blend (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree oil), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon oil), Syzglum aromaticum (Clove Bud oil), Royal Jelly, Aloe Vera Gel, Alcohol (potato).
For adults and children 2 years of age and older, use 1 pump or 1/2 inch ribbon on your toothbrush.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”