Native to India and Africa, Moringa (Moringa oleifera) is a nutritionally complex superfood.
Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on earth. It is used worldwide to combat malnutrition, and its leaves have been eaten for thousands of years as a staple of the local diet.
- Nutritionally complex superfood
- Throbbing Knees
- Hip pain
- Swollen fingers
- Foggy head
- Lowers blood sugar
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Anti-aging properties
- Anti-cancer properties
- Antioxidant Rich
- Reduce joint and muscle pain
- Improves Nerve health
- Aids in digestion
- Improves kidney function
- Most versatile plant in existence
2 capsules twice daily with food and water or as suggested by your health care practitioner
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”