Phosphatidylserine (Soy Free)
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid that contains both amino acids and fatty acids. The omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA work synergistically with PS to provide the building blocks for healthy cell membranes. The human body can make phosphatidylserine, but it obtains most of what it requires from foods.
Phospholipids, which surround all of our cells, are essential molecules that provide cellular structure and protection.
Phosphatidylserine is critical to the maintenance of all cellular function, especially in the brain. Research also shows that it’s important for:
- bone matrix formation
- cell repair and removal by the immune system
- heartbeat coordination
- hormone secretion by the adrenal glands
- testicular function
Some of the health benefits of Phosphatidylserine are
- May Improve Symptoms Alzheimer’s Disease
- Aids the Slowdown of Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- Combats Depression
- Improves Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
- Treats ADHD Symptoms
- Boosts Athletic Performance
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Serving Per COntainer: 60
Ingredients: Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) (soy free) 100 mg
medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, modified sunflower lecithin, antioxidants (d-alpha-tocopherol, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate)
Take 1 softgel three times daily for one month, then 2 times daily thereafter, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Best results are obtained with continuous use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Do no use without consulting your health care professional or if you have any existing medical condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”