Bach Flower Remedies
Bach flower remedies work by treating the individual rather than the disease or its symptoms. These remedies are sold separately in 20ml bottles.
Bach Flower Essences
Each of the 38 remedies discovered by Dr. Bach is directed at a particular characteristic or emotional state. The remedies work on an emotional level. To select the remedies you need you only need to think about the sort of person you are and the way you are feeling. Then you take the remedies you need.*
Each remedy is associated with a basic human emotion. Mimulus, for example, is the remedy for when we are anxious or afraid about something specific. Taking the remedy helps us overcome our fear and face it with courage*
List of the 38 Bach remedies and their indications*
- Agrimony - mental torture behind a cheerful face*
- Aspen - fear of unknown things*
- Beech - intolerance*
- Centaury - the inability to say 'no'*
- Cerato - lack of trust in one's own decisions*
- Cherry Plum - fear of the mind giving way*
- Chestnut Bud - failure to learn from mistakes*
- Chicory - selfish, possessive love*
- Clematis - dreaming of the future without working in the present*
- Crab Apple - the cleansing remedy, also for self-hatred*
- Elm - overwhelmed by responsibility*
- Gentian - discouragement after a setback*
- Gorse - hopelessness, and despair*
- Heather - self-centredness and self-concern*
- Holly - hatred, envy, and jealousy*
- Honeysuckle - living in the past*
- Hornbeam - procrastination, tiredness at the thought of doing something*
- Impatiens - impatience*
- Larch - lack of confidence*
- Mimulus - fear of known things*
- Mustard - deep gloom for no reason*
- Oak - the plodder who keeps going past the point of exhaustion*
- Olive - exhaustion following mental or physical effort*
- Pine - guilt*
- Red Chestnut - over-concern for the welfare of loved ones*
- Rock Rose - terror and fright*
- Rock Water - self-denial, rigidity, and self-repression*
- Scleranthus - inability to choose between alternatives*
- Star of Bethlehem - shock*
- Sweet Chestnut - Extreme mental anguish, when everything has been tried and there is no light left*
- Vervain - over-enthusiasm*
- Vine - dominance, and inflexibility*
- Walnut - protection from change and unwanted influences*
- Water Violet - pride and aloofness*
- White Chestnut - unwanted thoughts and mental arguments*
- Wild Oat - uncertainty over one's direction in life*
- Wild Rose - drifting, resignation, apathy*
- Willow - self-pity, and resentment*
- Agrimony - 5 x dilution of Agrimonia eupatoria "HPUS"
- Aspen - 5 x dilution of Populus tremula "HPUS"
- Beech - 5 x dilution of Fagus sylvatica "HPUS"
- Centaury- 5 x dilution of Centaurium umbellatum "HPUS"
- Cerato- 5 x dilution of Ceratostigma willmottianum "HPUS"
- Cherry Plum – 5 x dilution of Prunus cerasifera "HPUS"
- Chestnut Bud - 5 x dilution of Aesculus hippocastanum "HPUS"
- Chicory – 5 x dilution of Chicorium intybus "HPUS"
- Clematis- 5 x dilution of Clematis vitalba "HPUS"
- Crab Apple - 5 x dilution of Malus sylvestris "HPUS"
- Elm - 5 x dilution of Ulmus procera "HPUS"
- Gentian – 5 x dilution of Gentiana amarella "HPUS"
- Gorse - 5 x dilution of Ulex europaeus "HPUS"
- Heather - 5 x dilution of Calluna vulgaris "HPUS"
- Holly- 5 x dilution of Ilex aquifolium "HPUS"
- Honeysuckle - 5 x dilution of Lonicera caprifolium "HPUS"
- Hornbeam - 5 x dilution of Carpinus betulus "HPUS"
- Impatiens – 5 x dilution of Impatiens Glandulifera "HPUS"
- Larch - 5 x dilution of Larix decidua "HPUS"
- Mimulus - 5 x dilution of Mimulus guttatus "HPUS"
- Mustard - 5 x dilution of Sinapis arvensis "HPUS"
- Oak - 5 x dilution of Quercus robur "HPUS"
- Olive - 5 x dilution of Olea europaea "HPUS"
- Pine - 5 x dilution of Pinus sylvestris "HPUS"
- Red Chestnut - 5 x dilution of Aesculus Carnea "HPUS"
- Rock Rose - 5 x dilution of Helianthemum Nummularium "HPUS"
- Rock Water - 5 x dilution of Aqua "HPUS"
- Scleranthus – 5 x dilution of Scleranthus annuus "HPUS"
- Star of Bethlehem - 5 x dilution of Ornithogalum umbellatum "HPUS"
- Sweet Chestnut – 5 x dilution of Castanea sativa "HPUS"
- Vervain - 5 x dilution of Verbena Officinalis "HPUS"
- Vine - 5 x dilution of Vitis vinifera "HPUS"
- Walnut - 5 x dilution of Juglans regia "HPUS"
- Water Violet - 5 x dilution of Hottonia palustris "HPUS"
- White Chestnut - 5 x dilution of Aesculus hippocastanum "HPUS"
- Wild Oat - 5 x dilution of Bromus Ramosus "HPUS"
- Wild Rose - 5 x dilution of Rosa canina "HPUS"
- Willow - 5 x dilution of Salix vitellina "HPUS"
Inactive Ingredients: 27% Alcohol
*The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Suggested Use: Put two drops from each of the stock bottles that you have selected, into a clean glass dropper bottle containing no more than 30ml of spring water, together with a teaspoon of cider vinegar as a preservative.
- Stop to use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- Do not use If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult with your healthcare provider before use.
Does not contain any fillers or excipients, corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, rice, shellfish, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease."