THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
WE NOW HAVE SIMILAR PRODUCT AVAILABLE , SYMBIO NOT, MANUFACTURED BY SYMBIOPATHIC.
Follow the link to see the product
For temporary relief of minor cold symptoms, fever, earaches, and respiratory infections.*
Notatum (NotaSan) is effective for treating all types of bacterial infections and inflammations, especially those caused by staphylococci and streptococci. It also helps resolve urological infections, herpes zoster, otitis, tonsillitis, respiratory infections, and acne.
This product requires a password to purchase. please call (800) 669-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
What are ISOPATHICS?
Isopathics are made from a cytoplasmic material of specific fungal and bacterial organisms. However, isopathics contain no living organisms. They work by presenting something inert to the immune system. The agent itself does nothing. However, the response it triggers from the immune system can be quite profound.
These formulas do not simply stimulate the immune system; rather, the effect is much more balancing, producing a more "adaptogenic" effect for the immune system.
SanPharma NotaSan/Notatum have been scientifically proven to activate Natural Killer (NK) Cells
Powerful, yet gentle bacterial and fungal therapy that helps resolve acute and chronic illnesses, including circulatory disorders, gastrointestinal dysbacteria, bacterial and viral infections and mycotic infections
Supported by modern Immunological and Cytotoxicology Studies performed by independent laboratories
- Notatum does not contain Penicillic acid and is safe for patients who are allergic to Penicillin.*
(10 ml) 4X drops, (30) 4X Caps, (10) 3X Suppositories
NotaSan /Notatum(Pen.notatum 4X Drops
Active Ingredient: Penicillium notatum (chrysogenum) 4X
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate.
NotaSan /Notatum(Pen.notatum 4X) Capsules
Active Ingredient:255 mg Penicillium Notatum ( chrysogenum) 4X
Inactive Ingredients: lactose and beet oil.
NotaSan /Notatum(Pen.notatum 3X) Suppositories
Active Ingredient: : 0.2 g Penicillium Notatum (chrysogenum) 3X.
Inactive ingredients: hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, lactose.
Suggested Use: Unless otherwise instructed by your health care professional, suggested usage reflects the manufacturer's recommendation for this product.
- ADULTS: Drops 4X - 5-10 drops 3 times per day
- ADULTS: Capsules 4X - 1 capsule 3 times per week
- ADULTS: Suppositories 3X - 1 suppository (insert rectally) 3 times per week
- Children (Ages 4-12): one-half (1/2) adult dose. For infants and children under the age of 4, consult a healthcare professional.
Duration of use: depends upon the advice of your healthcare professional.
- Guidelines for maximizing the benefits of homeopathic formulas: Avoid mint and camphor as they may render the formula less-active or inactive, Coffee or tea should be avoided where they antidote, Do not take within 10-15 minutes of ingesting anything else orally.
- IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST MORE THAN A FEW DAYS, contact a licensed practitioner.
- KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not exceed suggested usage unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medications, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your current diet or before beginning any herbal, vitamin, or homeopathic supplement regimen or exercise program.
Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”